Things that you need to know...
- Bookings are confirmed with a 25% deposit
- At the time of your verbal or written stated intention to book a Murder event with the Murder Master, you will be sent an invoice
- Your tentative booking date is held for a period of 24 hours to allow you time to make your 25% deposit
- The balance of fees are due two weeks prior to your event
- Cancellations / refunds
- If you cancel the function more than two weeks before the scheduled date, 50% of your deposit will be refunded
- If you cancel your event 8-14 days before the scheduled date, 50% of the total fees will be refunded, and your 25% deposit is forfeited
- If you cancel your event within 7 days, or on the day, of the scheduled date, you will not be refunded, the entire fee is forfeited
- Any travel and / or accommodation expenses incurred will not be refunded at all, regardless of how far in advance of the scheduled date the event is cancelled
Why so harsh?
The Murder Master delivers a premium service, which includes preparation of materials for your Murder, and printing of those materials.
The Murder Master’s fees include other costs such as royalties to writers, which are payable whether or not an event goes on.
As such, the Murder Master incurs costs immediately upon your booking.