Per the table below, the Murder Master’s fees are made up of:
- Hosting Fees, and
- Fees per participant
All bookings are subject to the Murder Master’s terms and conditions.
Get a discount? You can use your NSW Discover vouchers to book the Murder Master® for your event… click here for details.
HostingFees per day*
- Sundays to Thursdays
- Fridays & Saturdays
- Special Days;
Halloween, New Year, public holidays etc.
Suspect Feesper person
- 10- 50 Suspects
- 51 - 100 Suspects
- 101 + Suspects
Price on Application
* Up to a maximum of 4 hour’s duration for single-day / night events. If your Murder is held over two or more days, the following applies:
Murder Hosting Fees – multi-dayGreat for Corporate Events & Coach Tour Holidays
- Day 1
per the above Hosting fees table
- Day 2
- Day 3+
$250 per day
The Murder Master® offers a premium service so that your Murder Mystery Party is truly something that your guests will enjoy and remember. The Murder Master® himself dresses up especially for you, in a vintage frock coat, with tails, topped off with a bow tie; a red one of course.
The fees quoted above are for the following inclusions:
- The Master’s event hosting service
- Two Murder Mystery Prizes (you can order more prizes if you want them: ask)
- Character information and wardrobe suggestions, sent out before the event date
- Murder Mystery scenario / storyline
- Candid photos, which the Murder Master® takes throughout your event
- Printing of materials required for each particular scenario
- Grubby details about your fellow Suspects
...and what is not included
- venue costs
- food & beverage costs
- participant costumes & props
- the Master’s accommodation & travel costs, if required
- accommodation is charged at a flat rate of $195 per night
- travel from the Murder Master’s hometown, Oberon in the NSW Central Tablelands, is charged at $37.50 per hour, minus the first hour travel each-way; or $250 per day, whichever is the lesser
⇒Bookings are confirmed on payment of a $250 deposit and are subject to the Master’s terms and conditions, which are detailed below…
Terms & Conditions
Covid 19 refund option:
This Coronavirus specific cancellation policy is continually being reviewed to ensure that developments associated with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic are accounted for.
- Some Australian states and territories are introducing measures from time to time, including additional health and safety protocols, in response to Coronavirus (Covid 19) that may impact travel.
- If, prior to your Murder Mystery Party or Event, you are unable to travel or attend the event venue due to government mandated travel restrictions and border closures (excluding the need to test and isolate on return to your own home) preventing you and / or the booked event participants from attending the Murder Mystery Party / Event, or returning to your own home after the Party / Event, any Murder Master’s Hosting and per Suspect payments made by you will be refunded minus $150 administration fees, or your Murder Mystery Party / Event can be rescheduled if you prefer; otherwise, the standard terms and conditions detailed below will apply.
- Please note that part 4 below of the Cancellations / refunds section will apply
- Before you travel for your Murder Mystery Party or Event with the Murder Master®, please check the latest government travel requirements, which may include mandatory health declarations, use of face masks, entry permits, pre-approval and quarantine (possibly at your own expense).
- If your travel plans are affected by border and / or other travel restrictions, contact the Murder Master®immediately.
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are confirmed with a $250 deposit
- At the time of your verbal or written stated intention to book a Murder Mystery Party with the Murder Master®, you will be sent an invoice
- Your tentative booking date is held for a period of 24 hours to allow you time to make your $250 deposit (or get a discount with the Quick Murder Booking)
- The balance of fees is due two weeks prior to your event
- Cancellations / refunds
- If you cancel the function more than two weeks before the scheduled date, 50% of your deposit will be refunded
- If you cancel your event 8-14 days before the scheduled date, 50% of the total fees will be refunded, and your $250 deposit is forfeited
- If you cancel your event within 7 days, or on the day, of the scheduled date, you will not be refunded, the entire fee is forfeited
- Any travel and / or accommodation expenses incurred will not be refunded at all, regardless of how far in advance of the scheduled date the event is cancelled, because these costs are incurred with other providers and cannot be recovered
Why so harsh?
The Murder Master® delivers a premium service, which includes preparation of materials for your Murder, and printing of those materials.
The Murder Master’s fees include other costs such as royalties to scenario writers, which are payable whether or not an event goes on.
As such, the Murder Master® incurs costs immediately upon your booking.
|State or Territory||Covid 19 (Coronavirus) Travel updates and entry requirements|
|Australian Capital Territory|
|New South Wales|