Per the table below, the Master’s fees are made up of:
- Hosting Fees, and
- Fees per participant
All bookings are subject to the Murder Master’s terms and conditions.
HostingFees per day*
Sundays to Thursdays
Fridays & Saturdays
Halloween, New Year, public holidays etc.
Suspect Feesper person
10- 50 Suspects
51 - 100 Suspects
101 + Suspects
Price on Application
* Up to a maximum of 4 hour’s duration for single-day / night events. If your Murder is held over two or more days, the following applies:
Murder Hosting Fees – multi-dayGreat for Corporate Events & Coach Tour Holidays
per the above Hosting fees table
The Murder Master offers a premium service so that your Murder Mystery Party is truly something that your guests will enjoy and remember. The Murder Master himself dresses up especially for you, in a vintage frock coat, with tails, topped off with a bow tie; a red one of course.
The fees quoted above are for the following inclusions:
- The Master’s event hosting service
- Two Murder Mystery Prizes (you can order more prizes if you want them: ask)
- Character information and wardrobe suggestions, sent out before the event date
- Murder Mystery scenario / storyline
- Candid photos, which the Murder Master takes throughout your event
- Printing of materials required for each particular scenario
- Grubby details about your fellow Suspects
...and what is not included
Not included are any other event costs, including (and not limited to):
- venue costs
- food & beverage costs
- participant costumes & props
- the Master’s accommodation & travel costs, if required
- accommodation is charged at a flat rate of $195 per night
- travel from Oberon in the NSW Central Tablelands is charged at $37.50 per hour, minus the first hour travel each-way; or $250 per day, whichever is the lesser
Bookings are confirmed on payment of a $250 deposit and are subject to the Master’s terms and conditions, which are detailed below…
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are confirmed with a $250 deposit
- At the time of your verbal or written stated intention to book a Murder Mystery Party with the Murder Master, you will be sent an invoice
- Your tentative booking date is held for a period of 24 hours to allow you time to make your $250 deposit (or get a discount with the Quick Murder Booking)
- The balance of fees is due two weeks prior to your event
- Cancellations / refunds
- If you cancel the function more than two weeks before the scheduled date, 50% of your deposit will be refunded
- If you cancel your event 8-14 days before the scheduled date, 50% of the total fees will be refunded, and your $250 deposit is forfeited
- If you cancel your event within 7 days, or on the day, of the scheduled date, you will not be refunded, the entire fee is forfeited
- Any travel and / or accommodation expenses incurred will not be refunded at all, regardless of how far in advance of the scheduled date the event is cancelled
Why so harsh?
The Murder Master delivers a premium service, which includes preparation of materials for your Murder, and printing of those materials.
The Murder Master’s fees include other costs such as royalties to writers, which are payable whether or not an event goes on.
As such, the Murder Master incurs costs immediately upon your booking.