Per the table below, the Master’s fees are made up of:
- Hosting Fees, and
- Fees per participant
All bookings are subject to the Murder Master’s terms and conditions.
HostingMurder Master's fees
Mondays to Thursdays
Fridays & Saturdays
Sundays & holidays
Suspect Feesper person
10- 50 Suspects
51 - 100 Suspects
101 + Suspects
Price on Application
- venue costs
- food & beverage costs
- participant costumes & props
- the Master’s accommodation & travel costs, if required
Bookings are confirmed on payment of a $250 deposit and are subject to the Master’s terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are confirmed with a $250 deposit
- At the time of your verbal or written stated intention to book a Murder event with the Murder Master, you will be sent an invoice
- Your tentative booking date is held for a period of 24 hours to allow you time to make your $250 deposit
- The balance of fees is due two weeks prior to your event
- Cancellations / refunds
- If you cancel the function more than two weeks before the scheduled date, 50% of your deposit will be refunded
- If you cancel your event 8-14 days before the scheduled date, 50% of the total fees will be refunded, and your $250 deposit is forfeited
- If you cancel your event within 7 days, or on the day, of the scheduled date, you will not be refunded, the entire fee is forfeited
- Any travel and / or accommodation expenses incurred will not be refunded at all, regardless of how far in advance of the scheduled date the event is cancelled
Why so harsh?
The Murder Master delivers a premium service, which includes preparation of materials for your Murder, and printing of those materials.
The Murder Master’s fees include other costs such as royalties to writers, which are payable whether or not an event goes on.
As such, the Murder Master incurs costs immediately upon your booking.